Still rambling

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Toronto

I inspected in Toronto today... I had a late afternoon appointment.....

Traffic was NOT my friend today....

the GPS told me.... that the trip north from Gardiner up Avenue Road... would take 6 minutes...

The GPS was wrong....

and since, with this new hands free law, I couldn't use my PHONE to , you know... pass the time... or maybe call the client and explain why I was late, I had to just sit there patiently and drive...

In order to pass the time, I resorted back to my old pattern of behaviour....


I took pictures out my sun roof !! Hands free of course !!!



1 Comments:

At November 08, 2009 10:50 p.m. , Blogger Rosebud said...

You know Paul, there is such a thing called Bluetooth...i'm just saying...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home