Still rambling

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Freaked me out....

I was inspecting the other day.... and as I backed up to take a picture of the side wall of the house... I saw this MONSTROUS crawling thing... moving all over the wall of the house.... I mean.. it covered more than half the house.... it was unbelievable..

I slowly started backing away.... afraid to run, but more afraid to stand too close....


it was then that the little black fly stopped crawling on my camera lense.....

and flew away...

doh

2 Comments:

At June 05, 2008 6:39 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Thanks for my morning chuckle!!!

Have a great day!

 
At June 05, 2008 9:40 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am laughing sooooo hard!!

Thank you!!

LPP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home