Still rambling

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Isaac's first soccer game of 2008

I went to watch my nephew Isaac play soccer tonight...... he's off to a fast start... scored 3 goals tonight, and assisted on one more I think.....

the kid is an incredible competitor......

I hope he remembers Uncle Paul when he makes it to the bigs!!

I JUST LOVE that picture.... I have no idea what he was doing... but the expression on his face cracks me right up!!
This one ( above ) he had just scored.... and was doing his victory lap... after he scores, every TIME , he runs the entire length of the field, and straight to the sideline to tell his mommy that he scored..... it's pretty precious actually....



Talk about intense......


My brother is coaching the team.... the kids loved him!! it was pretty neat to watch.....

as you can see, Eva was in there like a dirty shirt....

I asked her if she was going to play soccer.... and I got a neewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! not on your LIFE Uncle paul!!! This is my favourite picture I think..... he was practicing his stance during the game..... you'd think he was ready for a big shot...

but no...

This was what was going on in front of him.... but he was READY just in case!!!

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2008 1:34 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sooooo cute!!!! I love those little athletes!

Little Montreal Girl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home