Still rambling

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tagged..........

You've been tagged In A Meme... ( whatever THAT means )


Each player answers the questions about themselves.

At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.




[1] What was I doing 10 years ago
---------------------------------------
I was managing an insurance brokerage in Burlington...I had just moved from Windsor area to Brantford.... was working in Burlington, staying with my cousin in Hamilton...driving home to Cottam on weekends to see my family......


[2] FIVE things on my to do list for today
------------------------------------------------
[a] Drive my kids to and from work
[b] Clean up my kitchen
[c] play road hockey with my daughter
[d] Laundry
[e] Grocery shopping...
[f] Watch the Penguins game, with my daughter
[g] sneak cookies when nobody is looking



[3] Snacks I enjoy
-----------------------
Whole Grain Nachos
Cheese Curd
Nutrigrain Bars
Ice Cream ( any kind really, but ESPECIALLY Chocolate Peppermint )
Dill Pickles
Olives ( Especially the big ones stuffed with Garlic Buds )

[4] Things I would do if I was a Billionaire....
-------------------------------------------------------

[a] Buy a Tim Horton's franchise for each of my kids so that they and their children would have an income long after I was gone
[b] Buy a cottage and 4 Seadoos
[c] Buy a television network ( like TBS )
[d] Pay off the mortgage for all of my siblings, and for my church[e] Set up a homeless shelter in downtown Toronto....
[f] Set up Soup Kitchens in every city in Ontario
[g] buy a new car...and a hybrid Pickup truck
[h] Sponsor a missionary for his full term
[i]Travel

want me to continue???!!

________________________

Who I tagged...

Glenda
Carol
Bruce
David
Gayle
Goldwings
Donna


2 Comments:

At June 03, 2008 9:17 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're bad about abiding my numbers in rules, eh? I see you tagged SIX instead of FIVE :) Just teasing.....

LPP

 
At June 04, 2008 10:56 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm supposed to pop in over here and tell you when my answers are up on my blog...so here I am...where are YOU ??

donna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home