Still rambling

Sunday, June 01, 2008

My Favourite Saturday activity....

So the Saturday activity of choice, in the Mackay household, a routine I share with my father, is to go to some garage sales.... we're not anal about it.. we don't miss WEDDINGS and stuff to go ( though I would if I thought I could get away with it! )

Yesterday morning was a bit of a rush, getting my son to his hair appt, my daughter to work, etc...

on the way back from picking up my son, we hit a few yard sales..... got a goalie blocker for my daughter, who's taken up a love for netminding...

the other things of note were :

A tv and vcr at two different yard sales...

The TV was $5 .... no remote though.... and the vcr came with 11 tapes, and was $10 ..... kind of a bargain... I am going to put this upstairs for Abby to use.....

My favourite bargain of the day was this clock....


$4

nice huh!!

4 Comments:

At June 01, 2008 1:43 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Beautiful clock...remindes me of the clocks at the old office. Asking $4 for that clock is ridiculous...why bother asking ANYTHING!!!

You got quite a steal!!!

 
At June 01, 2008 4:56 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE garage sales.......you got some great deals !!!

 
At June 01, 2008 10:19 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I LOVE that clock...how much will you take for it....delivered?

 
At June 02, 2008 7:24 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

Sounds like you had fun!

LPP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home