Still rambling

Monday, April 14, 2008

an old photo.....

just found this photo tonight...... several members of our family got to go to a jays game last summer.... Bruce and his kids came from Belleville, Dad also came from Belleville, Carol and David came from Oshawa and my kids and I came from Brantford... it was a reallly fun family experience... everybody except my mom.... she figured the walk to and in the stadium would be too tiring.... either that, or she just plain doesn't like the jays!!
My sister took the girls shopping.... and the rest of us went to the Jays Game...

Isaac had never been to a Jays game.... he watched very closely!!

It was BJ Ryan Bobble head day.... This is Eva, holding hers


my favourite memory of that day was sitting in front of Eva... ( my brother's little girl ) .... she took great delight in taking my hat off ... all afternoon, in fact....







Her mother wasn't quite as thrilled as Eva and I were about the hat stealing.... ( sorry Tanya!! )

Here's my son Taylor.... an AVID Jays fan Here's the gang after the game.......

and the girls after they got back from shopping...


the picture of Dapper?? I think not!









Taylor and his cousin Jakey
The Stadium




















1 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 8:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics...

I asked my sister what she thought of them, and she replied in a know-it-all fashion, "I saw those on his facebook page." Well, isn't she cool?! I haven't been there yet! No, she realy didn't use that tone, but it's not FAIR she already saw them ;)

God bless you,
LPP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home