Still rambling

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Train up a child......


I have to tell you how proud I am of my brother Bruce ..... and of Tanya, of course...


and the job they have done raising their kids..... they are polite, kind hearted, organized ( you should watch Eva packing stuff up to get ready to go home....at TWO, she is more organized than ME... good grief! )


Those kids are the life of the party.....


and the job they have done, in all seriousness, in raising those two kids, is phenomenal. I'm very proud of you Bruce and Tanya...


never, though, was this proven more clearly than it was yesterday....


As a joke, I bought Isaac a Toronto Maple Leaf's tooth brush.... and I re-gifted some Toronto Maple Leaf's Kleenex ( lovingly left at my townhouse this summer by my friend Bill Finch!!! ) ......


I thought I'd get a reaction from Isaac.....


and I did.............


I believe Isaac's words were......
" NOT THE LEAFS... I don't LIKE the Leafs!!!! "
Way to Go Bruce and Tanya..... you have modeled Proverbs 22:6
"Train up a child in the way he should go, And even when he is old he will not depart from it."

3 Comments:

At December 26, 2007 10:44 a.m. , Blogger Bill Finch said...

That is too bad, I feel sad for the little guy. Of course, the fault lies with an unfeeling Uncle who should know better. To re-gift such an expensive, to be cherished gift from dear friends is unthinkable!

Also to introduce such a young one to the Leaf-Hab wars may not be prudent. One has to have at least seen the Leafs win the Cup before getting so discouraged to the point of tears!

This is too funny! I only have one more comment to make Go! Leafs! Go!

Bill Finch

 
At December 26, 2007 2:25 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I echo the previous comment - GO LEAFS GO!!

No further comment required!

Happy New Year, Paul!

 
At December 26, 2007 7:11 p.m. , Blogger Edge Dude said...

Gracious, you're words are very kind but you truly have seen our children in action! Thank you Uncle Paul, we love you too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home