Still rambling

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday.... ugggggggh

so then....... don't you just love Mondays???

me either!


Today was brighter than some.... Anna spent the night here last night.... she came over to work on a project, and needed some pointers on Power Point ( no pun intended ! ) .....

it was fun having her here......

I was away Saturday for most of the day.... I sang at a Christmas banquet in Amherstburg ( Tim Jupp's church ) and got home quite late.... so was dragging my keister yesterday ....

I am heading north in a few minutes, going to Pefferlaw, then Woodville, and then stopping at Steve and Dawna's to watch the Leafs lose to Carolina ( Ok, maybe they'll win.. but I can still HOPE can't I ?!?!?!? )

anyway, happy Monday!

oh....here's some photos from last week.....



There were wild turkeys all over the place last week.... saw bunches of them several times.... I guess they figured that Thanksgiving was over, so it was safe to show their faces for a little while...

I hollered out the window though... " CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER YOU DUMMMIES....... GET OUTTTTTTTA HERE......"


but they didn't hear me.... or maybe just didn't want to.....
.....to quote my mom.... " That turkey never listens to me "

not sure if she was referring to Bruce or Dad!!!


This was on a little back road between Pefferlaw and Leaksdale ....reminds me of the back roads in Quebec.....






This photo really reminds me of my Grampie.... he could pile wood like nobody I ever knew.....

Dad was a close second!!

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2007 7:37 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I love the photo of the woodpile covered with snow....feels like home.
Too bad you hadn't had your slingshot along...you coulda bagged one of those turkeys!

 
At December 18, 2007 8:43 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

On my way home for lunch, I actually had four wild turkeys cross the road in front of the car...of course, I'm not as quick as you are with the camera, so no photos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home