Still rambling

Saturday, November 24, 2007

ahem...... hello? is this on?? hello? can you hear me?

so I am back to sleeping through the night again.....

I HATE COLDS .... this is the second major bout with a cold since Labour Day...... am not sure why it hit me twice, in succession..... I do know I've had my fill of coughing....

After 11 days of coughing, this MORNING I found my box of Neo Citran.....

you know how that is? you have a box of Neo Citran.... or a bottle of cough syrup, and you're so stubborn you won't buy another one..... until you FIND THE ONE YOU HAVE.....

yeah well... 11 days it took me to find my Neo Citran......... found it this morning........

wouldn't have worked anyway..... It expired in October of 2002 .....
JEEEEEEEEEEEEPERS!!!!!

other than THAT... life is somewhat normal..... putting snow tires on today ( on the car, not on me ) ..... getting ready to put a big push on for work..... will do 5 weeks worth of inspections in the next 3 weeks, and then take some time off at Christmas.....

anyway, just thought I'd check in...... am going upstairs to do my hair...

here are some photos from yesterday in Pefferlaw area ..............

























5 Comments:

At November 24, 2007 1:27 p.m. , Blogger Dr. Rus Jeffrey said...

Going upstairs to do your hair!? You're a funny guy there Paul. ;-)

Rus

 
At November 24, 2007 1:29 p.m. , Blogger Dr. Rus Jeffrey said...

Heading upstairs to do your hair!? You're a funny guy Paul. Also, be thankful you can get Neo Citran. We can't buy it down here in the States. :-(

Rus

 
At November 24, 2007 8:41 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics, glad the cough is gone & must have been the ancient chinese remedy!

 
At November 25, 2007 6:36 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. Colds are very nasty.

Since I can't take "over the counter" products, such as Neo Citran, I rely on hot water & lemon juice & sugar - tastes great & it helps me stop coughing.

I'm glad to hear that you're taking a break at Christmas. We all deserve that!!! :) On that note, I have NINETEEN working days left for the year - but I'm not counting or anything!!! :) :) :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 
At November 26, 2007 2:20 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Could it be.....that there are not enough vitamins in butter tarts to ward off such attacks?

Could it be....that 5 weeks of work done in 3 does not allow for enough rest and relaxation for the body to regroup and fight the germs?

Could it be....that you are spending FAR TOO MUCH TIME on your hair and not enough on your health?

Ah, what would I know??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home