Still rambling

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Random pictures from this week

I think this uh... goat? sheep? white thing in the barn, was pregnant....!!
There was a calf running loose in the barn.. who was completely infatuated with me... couldn't shape the poor little thing..... felt sad when I locked the door behind me!



Thursday I was inspecting in Coboconk..... at my second last stop, I looked across the lake and spotted some trees that I thought were very familiar.... it is my sister's cottage ( her inlaws' cottage ) where we spend a week every summer.....
i was exactly across the lake from it... cool eh!


THIS??????? I can only assume..... is a newfie weightlifting system....
maybe they call those dumbells!!

Bank of Montreal in Peterborough... I love the gold trim at the top.....
after seeing my bank statements and how much I pay in FEES ... I figure I helped PUT that gold up there.... and certainly wanted a photo for my records!! to show my children where their inheritance went!!!

Cool slope of trees in Coby yesterday














In Wilberforce.... no matter how cloudy the day is, just a touch of sun on water is gorgeous!


















3 Comments:

At November 09, 2007 6:43 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

That's quite the place to park your car!!!

Love the sunset in the side mirror - no surprise there, right???

Have a wonderful weekend.

 
At November 09, 2007 7:25 a.m. , Blogger Paul said...

I hate to break it to you.... but that was a sun RISE....

i know, I'm as shocked as you are

 
At November 09, 2007 1:22 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Sunrise?????

Ker-plunk - Don't worry, that was just me falling off my chair in shock!!!! LOL!

Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home