Still rambling

Sunday, December 02, 2007

a Zinger....




so last weekend, I needed to plug in my electric heater, you know the type... those little tiny box heaters.... my office is in the basement... and it is usually freezing down here in the winter....




I plug it in to a dedicated circuit in the laundry room, only because the tv and the computer are all on the same circuit.. and if you add a heater to that, it pops the breaker fuse.... and then I have to flounder around in the dark back room to find which breaker popped....




tsk....




anyway.... ever since the corn maze, my electrical extension cords have been in my dad's basement.... so the only one I had left was this old black one...... I checked the cord over, didn't appear TOOOOO dangerous....




so I plugged it in....... apparently, there was a bit of a GROUND problem on the plug....










for sale.... used Extension cord..... make me an offer

2 Comments:

At December 02, 2007 8:57 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Um...uh...tell me again what you do for a living??!!!

You're very fortunate it didn't cause a fire.

 
At December 23, 2007 9:07 p.m. , Blogger Pebble Princess said...

OOOOOOOPS!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home