Still rambling

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!


So.... Today is Mom's birthday... she is 39 !!!!


For all of our growing up years, we never knew how old mom was.... it was a huge secret..


nor for that matter, did we ever know how she voted !! mom is a very private person that way!


When I started working for my dad, I looked up her driver's licence number and found OUT how old she was...... but I've long since forgotten!!


So I'm sticking with " Mom's 39"


Here are some random pictures over the last couple or three years....


in honour of my favourite woman in the whole wide world!


I love you lots Mom.... Happy Birthday!!!





































































































1 Comments:

At December 24, 2007 6:21 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...awesome post & well...all those pictures hold some incredible memories..had me in tears. Made my visit to wish my Mom a Merry Christmas & had my little teary eyed chat with her..standing in the snow & delivering her favorite chocolates....makes me realize how blessed I was for having her in my life for 27years....thanks for the friendly reminder to cherish each & every day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home