Still rambling

Sunday, April 30, 2006

My son is SIXTEEN years old...




Jeepers... I can hardly believe that time has gone by so fast... We let Taylor decide where we were going for supper, and he picked the KEG ... I have never been to the Keg in my life ( being a good baptist boy and all, just the NAME used to scare me!! )

We had a wonderful time... Taylor got money, mostly, for his birthday... to put towards Drivers Ed ...

I, on the other hand, went with a toy...... A Crosman pump action hand BB gun..... he was pretty excited about it...

Happy Birthday Buddy... I'm proud of you!!!

1 Comments:

At May 01, 2006 1:52 p.m. , Blogger Joyce Marks said...

Taylor looked alot like you when he was a baby....bald and drooling! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home