Still rambling

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Inherited BBQ




so, I blogged a while back about the BBQ that my brother gave me last fall... foolishly, I left it out all winter.. and as you can see... the uh.. burner didn't fare so well!!

First time we cooked on it ( ironically, it was the last time I've cooked on it in 2 1/2 weeks ) .... there was a huge flame in the center.... I thought it odd, at the time.. but since I'm a pyro at heart, I quite LOVED IT!

decided though, when we put 5 burgers on there, and four weren't cooked and the one was BURNED... that perhaps I should investigate... above photos show what I found....

Gonna keep it INSIDE this winter! duh!

3 Comments:

At April 29, 2006 3:26 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Let me understand this...you are a self-admitted "pyro at heart" and you work for an INSURANCE COMPANY!!!

Is this a good thing???

 
At April 29, 2006 3:30 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

well..... "work" is a relative term!!!

 
At April 29, 2006 5:01 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Funny guy!

I enjoy fire, myself...however, no worries about me ever starting one...cuts too much into profit sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home