Still rambling

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Time flies when you're having fun...


ok.. so remind me again... am I having fun???!! this week went by SO fast...it's unbelievable...

put on 2362kms this week, from Friday to Friday ( which of course included my loop de loop in Niagara Falls ) ... seemed like I spent the whole week in the car....

I inspected up in Cottage country this week.... Kirkfield, Coboconk, Norland, Kinmount, Burnt River... what pretty territory... black bugs are starting to come out... but not too bad yet...

LAST week, I inspected a farm for a couple near Burnt River... sweet couple... almost 70, expecting to retire from Farming shortly...... I was there Wednesday ( a week ago ) and on Monday this week, the husband was killed in a farm accident... yikes.... it's a little disconcerting, not to mention sad.

Then on Wednesday, this week, I inspected a house that seemed to be vacant... found out the next day that the owner had died just before I got there...

I wondered if maybe Farmers should WARN the rest of the people I"m supposed to inspect....:
I can see the letter now....

"Paul, our W.E.T.T. certified Loss Prevention Officer/ Angel of Death will be out to your place in the next 3 weeks... get your affairs in order..."

ugh!

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2006 5:07 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

So that's how you deal with the difficult insureds, eh???...interesting method.

I never figured you as being the "Kiss of Death"!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home