Still rambling

Friday, April 21, 2006

Concert in Georgetown




Met my mom and dad last night in Georgetown... we went to a Greater Vision Reunion concert... it was probably the one single best Gospel Music concert I have ever been to.... Greater Vision is a male trio, started in 1990 I think.... they started out with Chris Allman ( tenor ) and Mark Trammell ( baritone ) and Gerald Wolfe.... Chris Allman is now a Pastor in NC, and Mark Tramell has his own group, who were also at the concert last night...

Musically, they are about the best there is.... funny, incredibly funny, and ministry minded...

it was a very incredible experience.....

sigh... when I grow up, I want to sing in a group like this...

I said that to Mark Trammell last night.. he looked at me, grinned, and in a deep Alabama Accent said..... " C'mon eeeeeeyan.... the wotter's fannnn!! " lol

2 Comments:

At April 22, 2006 9:10 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing about Greater Vision.

I listened to quite a few of their sound clips off of the website. I liked what I heard (for the most part), so I ordered two CD's - "Perfect Candidate" and "My Favorite Place".

What I would REALLY like to do, is to go on one of the cruises to either Alaska or Hawaii! Now THAT would be exciting (not to mention expensive).

 
At May 06, 2006 5:35 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Well, I received my cd's the other day...I've only listened to the one cd, but so far, they are GREAT!!!

No wonder you want to sing with them when you grow up! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home