Still rambling

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Last Supper


Well I did something I've not done in a very long time.... Cooked supper on a full size BBQ ...!
Since I've been on my own ( 2001 ) , I've not had a BBQ ... Had a small picnic one, that my parents had for camping... I used it for the first year, but it gave up the ghost... Since October of 2002, I've not had any kind of BBQ at all.... My brother gave me his last fall... All I needed to do was buy a tank.... But since it was fall, I just left it til today... Bought a tank.. .And promptly burned supper... Oh baby.. It's been SO long since I burned supper like that...... mmmmm carcinogens ........ mmm!

3 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 8:13 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

So what's for supper - McDonalds, Burger King or Wendy's???

 
At April 17, 2006 1:32 p.m. , Blogger Joyce Marks said...

I BBQ'd for the first time Friday night. Made mouth watering pork chops and sausage for the kids. And yes, I even started the pit on my own...lol

 
At April 23, 2006 12:02 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I BBQ'd all winter on jessica's porch here in London... ppl must have thought i was crazy doing steak in the middle on january on one of those small colemans BBQ's :) i can make a wicked steak on those small ones now :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home