Still rambling

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mag Lites



I guess I'm a little kid at heart... I love Swiss Army Knives and BB Guns and Mag Lite flashlites..... I own 5 of the flashlites.... from various times in my life when I couldn't find the one I owned..... I have one that was broken and has been since about 2002 .... so one of the 4 good ones is a replacement for that.... Maglites have a lifetime warranty and I've been MEANING to send it back to them.... if you look at the little diagram above, piece#8 broke in half... and the flashlight quit working.....

so Sunday, after hmmm 3 or 4 years, I grabbed the flashlight and thought... I just might as well pitch this thing..... turned it and the light came on... FULL blast.... Jeepers... you gotta love a quality product like that, that miraculously fixes itself AND charges up 3 year old batteries!!

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 5:00 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

It sounds like a classic case of "boys and their toys"!!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home