Still rambling

Monday, April 10, 2006

One Final Thought



Taylor is REALLY enjoying his BB gun...... he called me Saturday from Jason's house ( about 1/2 an hour south of Brantford )

... would I mind bringing him some more BB's as they'd used up nearly all that they started with......

I was still in Peterborough, heading for Brantford so I stopped at TSC in Peterborough.....

the poor girl that helped me ( or tried to ) .... I'm not saying she fell out of the stupid tree.... I'm just saying that the day God gave out brains, she thought he said trains, and took the next one home.....
ANYWAY..... I said to her....

"Do you guys sell BB's for a BB gun?"

nope.... not any more...

"Do you know who sells them?"

you mean... now?

NO HONEY.... I mean people who have sold them over the years... YES NOW you dough head.....

sigh.... I'm getting impatient in my old age!

2 Comments:

At April 10, 2006 8:32 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I can relate...you have to wonder where the employers find these people.

I kid you not...I had a sales clerk in a dept. store who couldn't figure out how much change to give me...I gave her $100. to pay a bill that was $99.97...NOW THAT'S A TOUGH ONE!!!

 
At April 13, 2006 11:56 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

crappy tire, and wal-mart should be able to get you bulk BB's... also a gun store would probably carry BB's...ours does

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home