Still rambling

Monday, April 10, 2006

Neat Fence Line



I saw this on Saturday... The sun had melted all but two lines of the lovely WHITE stuff in APRIL!!! As Wendy at the office says... Snow is a four letter word.... so is rain, hail, wind,

so is PAUL, for that matter!!

Anyway... I am heading back to work after a short weekend home... Got my papers all taken in for taxes... I HATE tax time... As much as I hate hemorrhoids. ( I know....TOO MUCH INFORMATION!! )


By the way,Hemorrhoids is NOT a four letter word! ( it's 2 3/4 times a four letter word ) ....

Useless drivel for a monday morning!***pm

2 Comments:

At April 10, 2006 5:51 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

Betcha I hate tax time more than you do! I particularly hate it when the 30th falls on a weekend and so conveniently EXTENDS tax time to the Monday.

Think I'll get that letter of resignation written now. I could use a smidgen of joy in this very long work day.

 
At April 10, 2006 8:04 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Well, those that hate tax time are usualy either an accountant or someone who earns way too much money and has to PAY the piper (a.k.a. Revenue Canada)!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home