Still rambling

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I wish someone had told me.....

I wish.... when I was shopping last week, that I had read all the labels......



I wish, when I was standing in the aisle.... putting things into my cart, that someone had told me that not all Stagg Chili is MILD.........









I wish that maybe the cashier might have noticed.... and said Paulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..... you can't handle stuff like that....



I wish someone..... ANYONE...... had taken the time to explain to me what the words DYNAMITE HOT means, when they are posted on the label of a can of chili








I further wish, that when I'd brought it home.... that maybe THEN i had read the label.......

and I ALSO wish that when I cooked it on the weekend, with my kids sitting in the room watching, that THEY might have told me....

Daddy..... you can't eat stuff that is that hot....


I wish that they'd told me...

sigh...but nobody did.... and I didn't notice.....

sigh.....



Now... I wish I had the appetite to eat something more than these!!


To quote Winnie the Pooh.... I've got a rumbly in my tumbly !!!!

4 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 11:43 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

I almost didn't notice the word DYNAMITE that is so boldly printed on the can. *snicker*

 
At November 26, 2008 10:02 a.m. , Blogger Paul said...

shut upppppppppppppppp!!!!!

 
At November 26, 2008 10:43 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paul!

Great post! I almost laughed hard enough to fall of my chair. Seriously, this post is really funny.

Hope all is well today, and hopefully it's not, well, ummm, making you spend time in the bathroom.

Rus

 
At November 30, 2008 3:20 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

It IS a pity they wrote that so small on the can....I mean, how's a guy supposed to see that print anyway?! Maybe you can sue?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home