Still rambling

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Clean Desk ....

is a sign of a sick mind....... that was what I was always told, anyway!!

Last night, I spent the night at my folks in Belleville... I got to visit with my Uncle Robert and Aunt Marie.. who I've not seen in a couple of years..

I also had a visit with Isaac and Eva ( my nephew and niece )....
Isaac is 5 and Eva is 3 .......

The 3 of us got banished to the basement cause we were playing upstairs and it got pretty noisy....

I brought them to the basement and set up my laptop... thinking I would work while they were watching a Winnie the Pooh movie...

right..... good plan...

....didn't work!


They found too many little treasures to play with on the desk ..... the flashlight on my key chain and the swiss army scissors were of particular interest to Eva.... who thought it would be fun to make little cuts in her jean shorts... Sorry Tanya!!

the favourite thing on the desk though... was the Bostitch box of staples...... full sleeves of staples... which they dumped and proceeded to break in tiny little pieces...
To quote Eva.... " I LIKE THISSSSSSSSSSSS"
sigh!!













After soaking up the time with them, and loving every second of it... I looked over at them and said..




" know what guys??"




They looked up and I said... " I LOVE YOU"


and with a puzzled look, Eva said... " you love US????"




it was sooooooooooooo cute!!




sigh..... Yes Eva ( and Isaac ) .... we love YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home