Still rambling

Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Truck Load of Antiques....


When I was on the 401 on my way home to Brantford Friday night, this truck passed me......... I was quite fascinated with all of the stuff on his truck... if you click on the picture, you can check out some of the stuff.....a little red wagon, what looked like old church windows, a horse, some sort of boot thing.... a cool old sign and some neat ginger bread.....
I changed lanes to get behind him so I could get better pictures....
I was having such a good time watching him through my camera viewfinder.... that I was shocked to find that all of a sudden everything in the view finder was much much closer.....

Thinking I'd zoomed in without realizing it, I pushed the camera away from my face... only to realize the guy had changed lanes and was in front of me...



Guess I"ll quit taking picture while I'm driving, for a while anyway!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home