Still rambling

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day

Well after being in hiding for over two weeks, I'm back to say Happy Fathers Day Dad! Got to see my folks a lot this weekend..... they came to Brantford on Friday for Abby's graduation ( will blog about that next! ) .... Saturday morning, Mom and Dad and I went out garage saling in Brantford... then to Belleville Saturday afternoon for supper with my siblings...

Today, spent the day with my folks and back to Peterborough this afternoon...... Will blog more later, for now, here's some photos from Fathers Day!












Dad waiting patiently for supper!!









Eva, with mischief in her eye!!



Here's one with Dad and Bruce and Carol:













here's one of the grand kids... My kids were away this weekend, at a wedding of their cousin, in Huntsville.. we are going to celebrate Fathers' Day next weekend.... I told them that since they were going to be able to get Fathers' Day gifts on 50% off after today, that I wanted TWICE as many presents!!!















Hey Bruce.... I'm not saying you HAVE to buy a Nintendo DS for Isaac... but I'm thinking he LIKES it!!!!!


























Here's one of the kids racing in front of Kelseys..... Enjoy it while you can Katie.... in 20 years, you'll hardly be able to WALK after a meal like that!!!






















Here's Isaac..... CHEERING when he saw Aunt Carol's plate of Fries!!

















This one is Carol, showing exactly WHICH finger she has Dad wrapped around....








My Friend Rob Francis, came over for lunch Sunday....
My OTHER friend ( i'm only allowed two !! ) also came for lunch.. Terry Kotchapaw... it was a fun lunch... to celebrate Fathers' day, we came to my dad's house and let him BBQ for US!!!!

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2007 6:31 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

My mother always said, "A man is proud as punch when he has a son, bt it's a daughter that gets wrapped around his little finger!!!"

Like your sister, I ought to know!!! LOL!

Welcome back to blogland...you were missed.

Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home