Still rambling

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cigar Smoking

I did an inspection today, for a 94 year old gentleman ... While we were in the basement, inspecting the panel, I spotted a chair beside the furnace, with about 3 packs of cigars....

His pattern, was to sneak to the basement and smoke Cigars....

When he spotted me looking at the cigars, he kind of giggled and said :

" My Doctor told me that every cigar I smoked, took 30 minutes off my life....
( keep in mind, he is 94! ) .... I figure that its a good thing I smoked them, otherwise, I'd probably live FOREVER!"

cute eh?!!

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 3:16 p.m. , Blogger Dorothy said...

Totally cute!!!

 
At April 01, 2006 12:12 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was surrounded by newspapers and firewood down there was he?? if so i'd make him pay more for insurance... at that age he's bound to fall asleep at random times even while ppl are talking to him, he drops his cigar, it starts a fire, he jumps out of his chair, sprints up the stairs and bounds out the door to safety... all while watching his beloved prune juice go up in flames

(my story has a happy ending)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home