Still rambling

Saturday, March 18, 2006

End of an era



Well.... I'm officially no longer a "Chap" .... After 3 years as a member of the Chapelaires,
I am no longer a part of the group. It is bitter sweet, because for the most part, I enjoyed it immensely. The singing and most of the camaraderie became a huge part of my life...
But all of the other stresses, not to mention that most of the 46 times we sang last year, were in Western Ontario, eventually took its toll .


I returned my Chapelaires ties and shirts this week, ( we DID match, you know!! ) and it was honestly sad... sad to think we won't be singing Whispering Hope accapella again... sad to think of how many people could relate to the music we sang...

I will truly miss that......

sigh

4 Comments:

At March 18, 2006 8:53 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

Perhaps God has another ministry in mind for you now Paul . . . like a brass quintet!!

Subtle eh?

 
At March 20, 2006 12:21 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

or another military marching band :)

 
At March 20, 2006 9:57 a.m. , Blogger jamie said...

or some kind of work within the insurance industry....

 
At March 20, 2006 5:06 p.m. , Blogger Joyce Marks said...

Paul, you are truely talented. I am sure God isn't finished with you yet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home