Still rambling

Monday, March 20, 2006

Snow Birds



Two years ago today, we were in Ohio, on our way back from my very first trip to Florida . We stopped in Lima ( they are famous for beans, apparently... who knew ) ....

After a week of 70 degree Farenheit temperatures, with our long pants buried somewhere in the trunk, the next morning Ohio woke up to 30 degree temperatures ...... UGH!
I kept saying to myself.. WHY did we come back so soon!!!

Yesterday morning, as I was driving down Highway 7, I saw some geese likely quacking the very same thing...
They were sitting beside a big man made pond that was completely frozen... not a stitch of open water..... and there they sat... shivering!!!

For some reason, it reminded me of BEANS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home