Still rambling

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom !!

Sometimes words can feel so insignificant..... they are an attempt to convey truly what you mean to me.......

It hardly seem its possible

that Mother's day is here....

it seems like only yesterday

t'was mothers' day LAST year

This year has been a tough one

as we watched you struggle through

so many ups and downs;

that really are not fair to you.


In spite of all the struggles
every hurt or every pain....

I find it quite amazing
that
you never do complain!

You attitude's incredible

it's always positive
and even if you're hurting

from your heart you always give
.

Your sense of humour, still intact

is such a gift from God

you make me laugh and often too,

and that I find quite odd!


Cause when I hurt and suffer,

or am feeling kind of bland....

I go and hide and keep the world

at bay! I'm SUCH A man!


But you are always chipper
and you make us feel upbeat

in spite of all you're coping with
you've stayed up on your feet!


So on this special day for moms

I tip my hat to you
though words seem insignifcant

I hope the truth shines through

To tell you just how much you're loved;

how MUCH you mean to me

and thank you for encouraging
and praying oft for me.


I pray that God will build you up

and as you've done for me

That He will bring encouragement

and bring it endlessly!


From the bottom of my heart
....

Happy Mothers Day Mom....

I love you very much



































2 Comments:

At May 10, 2009 8:31 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

You wrote a beautiful poem for your lovely mom, Paul.

 
At May 11, 2009 11:29 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. I appreciate your sentiments, and love you very much.
Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home