Still rambling

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have NO idea what this is...........

Did you ever come across something in a drawer... or under your dresser..... that you have no sweet clue where it came from , or what it even IS for that matter??

That happened to me last week.... was cleaning up some stuff in my back room.....

and it's called that cause it IS my back room... I put stuff there that I rarely use... or in this case, something that I had no idea what to do with it....


do you have any idea what this is?????












































4 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 6:39 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

It looks vaguely familiar...I know that I've seen it before...

 
At March 27, 2009 10:14 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Contact the Smithsonian! They might want that for an exhibit!

 
At March 28, 2009 2:45 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Not a sweet clue....bet your mom knows tho!

 
At March 31, 2009 7:22 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I have seen this somewhere....not my house tho I am pretty sure...it sure is pretty!!!LOL
June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home