Still rambling

Monday, October 20, 2008

Heard Recently.....

some quotable quotes heard around my place in the last while.....

Anna: Daddy, look at all of the neat features on that phone... I'd like to get it.. what do you think?
Daddy: Don't you think you should ask your mom?
Anna: I'm not looking for your permission; I'm looking for your finances!

*********************

Text from Dad: Hey bud... would you mind vacuuming today when you get to my place after school?
Return Text from Taylor : Lol i really would love to..but im far to busy relaxing

************************

Dad ( to Anna ) : Anna, put the book down and come to the table for supper
Taylor : Yeah... books are important to me too ....
Food .....then Death ...........Then BOOKS

*******************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home