Still rambling

Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

70 years ago today, my Grammie, on HER 32nd birthday, had a baby boy.....



Today, my dad is celebrating his 70th birthday..... ironically, my dad has more energy and does more in a week that I do.....

When I grow up, I want to be just like him!

I love you Dad...

Happy Birthday!!!

Here are some random photos I scanned today.....



The first fire in the cookstove at the farm - 1988





Opening up Christmas presents... you can see Grammie's hands just to the left... this would be sometime between 77 and 82


Taylor with Grampa, trying out the new hockey equipment!
Grampa with my kids in front of the little house in Amherstburg
Grampa... with Abby and Sunkist
Dad backing up the trailer at the house on Airport Parkway
Grampa and Eva
Grampa and Abby
Taking time to smell the roses....
This is Grammie... she would have been 102 today
Snowmobiling with Anna ( I think! )

This is the sign I put up on my old truck, 20 years ago today at the house out on the 4th
Grampa playing baseball in the living room with taylor...


Apparently it was a good HIT!!


Dad at his 65th birthday party
Dad and Sunkist
Dad at the lake at Bob and Helen's house
Dad's after dinner position!


Here are the links to the full batch of photos on facebook...

Happy Birthday Dad - Vol 1

Happy Birthday Dad - Vol 2


Happy Birthday Dad - Vol 3



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home