Still rambling

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Serenity NOW!

If you are a Seinfeld fan, then you will probably recognize that phrase.... George's father was famous for screaming it at the top of his lungs, when ever he needed some peace.... ironic that!

So as I type this, I'm sitting in a cute little coffee shop in the Muskoka's ...... with free WiFi ....

sounds quaint doesn't it? don't let that fool you....

it is 4:07 .... and the place just emptied out .... it was full of kids... two moms and what seemed like a dozen kids... in reality... it was only 4 kids...... one new born, and three kindergarten aged kids...

while I was having a coffee and my lunch ( i know... 4 pm is late for lunch... pfff ) anyway... I'm minding my own business, trying hard to concentrate on my emails and trying unsuccessfully to log into the network at work.... but in the end being frazzled to the point of total frustration....

those four kids and the two "should-be" moms have everybody in here on edge...

the funny part of all that is , as it usually is, that one kid was the ring leader.....

stirring up the others..... hiding around the corner scaring people, running back and forth.....completely out of control!!

As her mother screamed at her incessantly and without any effect what so ever, I smirked at the irony of the whole thing...... for this child... the ring leader and disturber.......

is aptly named "Serenity".......

and now you know the rest of the story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home