Still rambling

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Honk.............

so I'm on my way north on Thickson Road today... heading to Orillia....

and this blue van pulls up in the turn lane beside me....

I'd been in la la land, as per usual ...Music playing, cruise control on, and the sun roof open....


When the light went red, I thought...." I have 30 seconds for a nap" .....and I was about to ...when the guy in the blue van honks on the horn.....

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

and I looked over.... and it was David .....my sister's husband...

He smiled the prettiest smile... he must think I have his name for Christmas!!!







While we caught up on family news, the light changed.....

The guy behind him , however, wasn't quite as patient as most... and laid on the horn...

David immediately turned right and drove away...

the guy behind him pulled up and as he past me gave me a nasty glare!

so..............I smiled.... and blew him a kiss....

hey... you never know.. that guy might have MY name for Christmas!!!



3 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 6:37 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Too bad you only had time for a 30 sec. chat.

I'm sure it would have be fun to at least meet for lunch.

As for the other guy...I'm sure you left quite an impression on him!!! LOL!

 
At September 10, 2008 10:11 a.m. , Blogger Carol said...

I LOVE DAVID CHURCHILL!!!!

I used to yell that every time I saw a Bell truck when I was in college! Remember that?

 
At September 10, 2008 12:19 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

I thought I have your name for Christmas. oh well...no santa undies for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home