Still rambling

Friday, February 01, 2008

TSK....

so I'm at the drive through window at Tim Horton's this morning.... most mornings, at some point or other, I am .....

so today, like every other day, I order my coffee with cream and a breakfast sandwich...

as he passes me my coffee ..... I asked the guy for a receipt....

he paused for a minute.... leaned out the window closer and said .... " YOU WANT KETCHUP WITH THAT???"

uh no Helen Keller.... RECEIPT.....

MAY I HAVE A

R E C E I P T ........


good GRIEFFFFFFFFFFFFF

2 Comments:

At February 01, 2008 4:58 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

What's your point???

Ketchup, Receipt....sounds alike to me...NOT!!!

 
At February 19, 2008 3:48 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Well...I asked for a bagel with butter & jam...and when I got to the window - she looked at me in disgust & said...you want a bagel with butter & ham?!?! I banged my head of the steering wheel a few times & told her to make me whatever the heck she felt like! No wonder they are always hiring.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home