Still rambling

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Girlie Girls

so...there's this store in Peterborough....



ok, let me start over....



East Peterborough has a neat little "mini-downtown" stretch, just east of the river on Hunter street...... Subway, movie store, Tim Hortons, Bank of Montreal, drug store....



i go there.... to do my banking, and to feed my need for caffeine .... stuck in between the bank and Tim Hortons, the two spots I usually go to, is this store.... Girlie Girls...



I have not ever ONCE darkened the door ( though i have thought about it! )



anyway..... in the summer, the people at this store.. do something incredibly kind...



they put out a dish of water and doggie treats for dogs that happen to be going by...



I don't know... maybe it's just me, but I think that is really kind and neat...



I'm getting more sentimental in my old age.. Lord have mercy!!



4 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 6:29 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

That is very kind, especially in this day & age when almost everything is for "self"!

I hope there's a bowl of water for the CATS, too!

 
At June 30, 2007 7:14 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Just wondering why you thought about going in Girlie Girls??!!

Hmmm...don't see many people walking their cats, Goldwings!!

Nothing wrong with being old and sentimental...someday I may be too...old that is..what's it like anyway??!

 
At July 02, 2007 4:51 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I concede that people don't actually WALK their cats, but what about those poor stray little ones that are in need of a bite to eat and a drink of water (not to mention a home)???

Maybe Paul can adopt one??? LOL!

 
At July 02, 2007 5:08 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

NOT LIKELY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home