Still rambling

Friday, September 29, 2006

Jamaica

Carol and I went to school together in London at London Baptist Bible College ( she was there for 3 years, I was there for 1 ) ..... one of our favourite people that we knew back then.... is Jamaica ..... He is from St Thomas ( south of London ) ..... My memories of laughing with Jamaica are such wonderful memories....I bumped into him today at the soccer tournament...... I love the way he's combatting gray hair!!!

We called Carol at work, to see if we could possibly harrass her a little.... sadly, Carol wasn't there; I'm not sure how impressed her boss was that we were tying up their 800 line to reminisce about the old days!!


.....I DID find out, today, that Jamaica actually has a NAME...... Glenn something er other.......

Naaaaaaa..... I won't remember that..... to me, he's just Jamaica!!!!!

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2006 3:00 a.m. , Blogger Dorothy said...

Hey, maybe you should try that with your hair and cover up the bald spots? (giggling) Yeah I know, "shut up!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home