Still rambling

Friday, September 22, 2006

Hot Air Balloon



Ever since I was a kid, I've loved hot air balloons.... got to ride in one once.... we went about 100' into the air... straight up and straight down ( NO, it wasn't cause I was too heavy for the balloon.. shut up ) ..... anyway... I saw this one today.... first thing this morning, on my way to work...

talk about cool.....


I cut cross country so I could follow it.... heading West on Lily Lake Road, I spotted the Chase Truck.. trying to get there when he landed....

I thought it was pretty cool!

3 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 9:26 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I am deathly scared of heights but "someday" I really want to go up in a hot air balloon.It seems like it would be worth the terror!

 
At September 24, 2006 12:08 a.m. , Blogger Paul said...

hey... I'm that way too... love the view way up high but hate the thought that i'm UP there!!

 
At September 25, 2006 6:52 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Some day (soon), we'll all be UP THERE - and we won't need a hot air balloon to get there, either!

In the meantime, I think it would be cool to go up for a ride - only problem - I would want to see the view at sunset, but I don't think balloons go up in the dark. So much for that idea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home