Still rambling

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Photos











This is me with Bryan and Laura Dugas ... from His Season.... TRUE friends... I love these guys..




This is Dottie Rambo.... putting make up on while she was being transported around through the booth area....

She's an ICON in Gospel Music...









This is The Mark Trammel Trio... nearly my most favourite group...









This picture was taken outside the Freedom Hall last night, on our way home.... pretty in the night light eh?
( that's Canadian for HUH!! )

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2006 6:22 p.m. , Blogger Miss Pamyla said...

Before Jaci Valesquez, there was Kathy Troccoli. Before Kathy, there was Amy Grant. Before Amy there was Vestal. And before Vestal.....well,.......God created Dottie. And then,...well, He broke the mold. Dottie is ...... well, there are no words.
I remember hearing Vestel's voice in person and will never forget that moment. I can't even imagine being that close to Dottie and finding a way to hear her.
I can't even imagine how great those days were for you. I'm happy for you that you got to go again. Some of us will just have to live vicariously through you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home