Still rambling

Friday, September 15, 2006

Abe Lincoln


Look alike... this guy looks FREAKILY like Abraham Lincoln.... he plays Amazing Grace on a saw ( Remember, we ARE in Kentucky ) ... and does school presentations.... it was pretty neat actually..... he talked me into buying one of his cd's ( GOT YOU A SOUVENIR CAROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) and while he was autographing it, he said.... What number president was I? oh please, .. I'm Canadian..... how would I KNOW?????????

I wanted to say to him... SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW? but for a man his age, you should expect him to forget some stuff!!!!

somebody walking by whispered in my ear : SIXTEENTH ..... tsk......

I have no idea who the FIRST 15 are.... so it wasn't that special a moment for me, to have the correct answer... oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home