Still rambling

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Back to work

Well.... it is now Sunday night.... and I don't have a whole lot to show for my weekend.... other than a much lower temperature and a rib cage that is no longer aching from coughing....beyond that, I did almost nothing this weekend....

Drove to the store Saturday night for a few minutes.... sadly, I forgot my camera.... because walking down the sidewalk was a guy, pushing a red grocery cart from Zellers....with a full size Double Mattress on top...... it was hysterical! weaving all over in the wind.... MAN, why did I not have my camera ......

Today.... I contemplated going to church... but last night was the first night I've slept through all week... and I woke up at 9:15 .... thought I'd get up and see how I felt... next thing I knew, it was 10:25 .... so much for going to church!

I have to admit... I've watched a fair bit of TV since Thursday afternoon..... I've come to the conclusion that there are WAY too many commercials on television.... i mean, it is REALLY annoying.... the propoganda that the advertising world pushes on us..... not only are the tv commercials much more frequent than they should be, but they are way louder than the rest of the broadcast.... TSK..... made me realize why I'd gone without cable for so long... at least with a vcr, I can pick what I want to watch and fast forward through the ads at the beginning of the tape!! anyway... !!

Tonight, I finally mustered the energy to fix something that has been bugging me for weeks... the plug behind my bed in the office ( that still sounds wrong!!! ) has been loose ever since I moved here..... and every time I move on the bed, it loosens the connection on light on my night stand, on the vcr, etc etc. so tonight, i finally changed the plug... now its snug as a bug in a rug, my plug...oh brother!!

Well..... tomorrow it is back to work.... so...I'm heading to bed..... the ugly one, not yet made, with all the electrical equipment on top!!

1 Comments:

At March 05, 2006 10:10 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and that you sleep snug as a bug, since the plug is plugged and you won't be bugged any longer! D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home