Still rambling

Monday, February 13, 2006

Cookies.....

SO ... last week, I was at a coffee shop that shall remain nameless ........ but it rhymes with Slim Nortons...... anyway, i had to use the bathroom, and since I'm a firm believer in buying something to justify using their facilities.... I went to the counter..... counting out my quarters and nickels as I went...... payday wasn't until Friday

So I said to the lady... How much are the cookies? 45 cents each.

How much for 3? ( still counting my change ) .....

$1.49

ok... let me ask you again... How much for one?

45 cents.

And how much for THREEEEEE? Dollar forty nine

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPERS!

I LOOKED HER IN THE EYE AND SAID.....

I'll take one....

THREE TIMES.

idiots

3 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 5:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better stick with Oreos!

 
At February 14, 2006 6:50 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^ boooo oreos :), warm peanut butter cookies from Tim's are the way to go

 
At February 17, 2006 9:48 a.m. , Blogger Joyce Marks said...

You can never go wrong with oreos...never!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home