Still rambling

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Will You Marry Me??

so......... my friend Mary called me last week.... Hadn't heard from her in ages.... she's single again, and quite a catch really... lives too far away from me, and is a type A personality ..... nope, not gonna happen.....

so , the first words out of her mouth are............ Will you marry me?

giggling, I said.. YUP! I'm tied up this weekend, but next weekend is good for me....

then silence..... she was serious....

so my heart starts racing..... WHAT was I thinking saying YES... jeepers..... then my mind goes...
WHAT will I tell my children? I haven't even DATED this woman, How will I tell my parents.....
I started to sweat....


then she goes: You won't have to do the actual legal part, we'll already be married.... we just need you for the ceremony part....

. . . . .

oh... like... you want me to OFFICIATE ? Right. YES, of course... cough...
YES, i'd love to.. i mean.. SURE! That'd be an HONOUR.............

Apparently, she has a new boyfriend.............

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepers!!

7 Comments:

At February 11, 2006 10:46 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good thing that Mary wanted you to officiate her wedding because Linda is still waiting for you to marry her!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
JR.

 
At February 11, 2006 11:00 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

I thought you were proposing to me when I saw the title of your blog and then I read it. Phew! Am I relieved. As we've only met once I thought it a bit forward, to say the least.

 
At February 13, 2006 9:03 a.m. , Blogger Joyce Marks said...

Awwwwwwww.....I was already picking out my wedding dress too! lol

 
At February 13, 2006 7:46 p.m. , Blogger Miss Pamyla said...

Jeeeeez.....the e-haram goes on and on...... extends across the entire country apparently....even the coastal regions...

 
At February 13, 2006 7:55 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps he doesn't realize how popular he really is??

 
At February 13, 2006 8:01 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

OH BROTHER...........!!

 
At February 14, 2006 6:02 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very funny Paul Mackay.. By the way,did you get the message where I said that we will not be getting married soon? We still want to of course but we are not stupid for heavens sake... lol well maybe he's not stupid.. Happy Valentines Day!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home