Still rambling

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Taking after Uncle David




At Christmas time, we spent a fair bit of time at my folks house... along with my sister Carol and her husband David and their kids.... David brought along their deep fryer and showed taylor a few tricks...

I bought a fryer back in March ( yes LISA .. it IS a horrid deep fryer! ) and Taylor has been experimenting with it today... He has been taking a "FOOD" course at school this term, and he's been learning a lot... He sent me out to buy flour this morning, and while I was gone.. he called me...

hey dad, the recipe calls for flat beer... what do I use??
yikes.. how would I KNOW???? try flat gingerale.... how bad can it be???

well it was awesome... the boy can cook.... and he got his hair chopped off... sporting a new summer hair cut.... I LOVE IT!


now to teach him how to clean up the kitchen!!

regardless, I'm really proud of my boy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home