Still rambling

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My friend Jamie's Blog

if you've not met Grumpy, my friend ( Jamie ) ... check out his blog :

http://www.grumpynlovinit.blogspot.com/ Today would have been his daughter's 14th birthday.....

here's what a broken hearted Daddy wrote :


Its Feb 20, the day our daughter Morgan was born. 14 years ago. Unfortunately, we'll never know what she'd be like at 14. She only made it to 5, before leukemia took her.

So I imagine what she'd be like. I believe she'd be sweet, like her mom, but stubborn, like her dad. I imagine she'd have her brothers toeing the line. I imagine by now she wouldn't have a whole lot of time for us parents. I imagine I'd be proud of her, no matter what she had become.

I imagine lots of things about her, but that's all it is. Just imaginings. Nobody knows what she'd be now.

But today, we know we'd celebrate her birthday.

Happy Birthday Morgan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home